Who is Andi Simon?
Andi Simon is a Corporate Anthropologist who helps executives see their companies with more observant eyes, achieve “aha!” moments, and discover new and profitable opportunities. By applying the concepts, methods, and tools of anthropology to business environments, she turns observation into innovation and revitalizes businesses seeking growth.
- Founder and CEO of Simon Associates Management Consultants
- Author of On The Brink: A Fresh Lens to Take Business to New Heights
- 20 years as senior executive in healthcare and financial institutions
- Trained practitioner of Blue Ocean Strategy® and Innovation Games®
- Sought-after professional speaker and workshop facilitator
- PhD in Anthropology, tenured Professor in American Studies and Anthropology
- Visiting Professor at Washington University in St. Louis