Press for “On the Brink”
- How Is Corporate Anthropology Key To Solving Business Problems?
Corporate anthropology is an extension of traditional anthropology that is used for non-traditional, modern settings. By looking at a company as a new an unfamiliar culture–all while using techniques that anthropologists use–it’s possible to arrive at fresh insights that can help companies sustain their growth and adapt to changing environments. Read Here
- Press Release on Yahoo! Finance – Is Your Business On The Brink?
Andi Simon is a corporate anthropologist who has empowered thousands of business leaders to see their companies with fresh eyes, identify their next big ideas, and–most importantly–turn innovative solutions into executable change. Read Here
- Andrea Simon: How anthropology will lead to more effective change management – Interview
- What Type Of Corporate Culture Do Women Really Want?
How do women specifically influence organizational cultures and thus, corporate performance? We were also curious to learn what type of culture men preferred — the same as women or different? Read Here
- On the Brink: A Fresh Lens to Take Your Business to New Heights
“Corporate anthropology may be an unfamiliar term to most readers, but it means exactly what it sounds like: an extension of traditional anthropology to modern business settings. Simon presents her discipline as a methodology for diagnosing and changing company cultures, developing great products and design, and creating strategies for branding, marketing, and sales.” Read Here
- How Corporate Anthropology Can Help Women Drive Change
As a corporate anthropologist, I am a bit of an “a-ha” moment junkie. My days are spent digging into business problems and hunting for previously unimagined opportunities. Read Here
- Andi Simon Interviewed on KPRC 950 Houston & WOAI 1200 San Antonio
Dr. Andi Simon, Simon Associates Management Consultants (SAMC), talks to us about the blue ocean theory and how to find the right strategy for your business. She also talks about her new book, “On the Brink.” Watch Here
Interview on Texas Business Radio
Andi talks with Matt Register and Jay W. Curry – hosts of “Texas Business Radio” – about how to improve your business by looking at the culture.